Press Release Summary:
Available in 10, 12, and 14 in. sizes with airflow capacity up to 1,460 cfm, DSF Destratification Fans mix air in large spaces with ceilings 15 ft or higher, includingÂ grocery stores, warehouses, and distribution centers. Axial flow fans are equipped with permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation. Housed in steel with corrosion-resistant finish,Â 120 V/60 Hz fans offer automatic reset, thermal overload protection, andÂ optional solid state speed control.
Original Press Release:
DSF Destratification Fan
Continental Fan's DSF Destratification Fans are designed to reduce hot and cold spots through the mixing of air in large spaces, resulting in significantly reduced energy costs and increased comfort. Applications include grocery stores, warehouses, distribution centers, athletic facilities, gymnasiums, greenhouses, and much more.
DSF fans are available in 10", 12", and 14" fan sizes, with airflow capacity up to 1,460 cfm.
• Lower energy costs
• Ideal for any building with ceilings 15’ or higher
• Breaks up stratification layers
• Powerful, axial flow fan
• External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
• Speed controllable using optional solid state speed control
• Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
• Automatic reset, thermal overload protection
• 120V, 60 Hz operation
• Steel housing with corrosion resistant finish
• Simple installation
• Rotating mounting bracket permits mounting in any angle
The DSF Destratification Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
CONTINENTAL FAN……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Pat Putnam, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential commercial ventilation products.
Contact: Pat Putnam
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 301