Press Release Summary:
Model MD5 and MD7 Series of 500 to 750 W converters have 36 to 75 Vdc input and are offered in 23 different modules ranging from 2 to 48 V. Each module is isolated and can be connected in several ways to achieve required output. Up to 6 individual power-supply modules fit in single enclosure. Units measure 5 x 8 x 2.5 in. for 500 W models, and 7.5 x 9 x 2.5 in. for 750 W models. Operating temperature is 0 to 50 deg C.
Original Press Release:
New DC/DC Modular Mid-Power Series Offers Up to 750 Watts of Power. May be the Ony One of its Kind Available
Simi Valley, CA. July 10, 2002. New from Autec Power Systems is its Model MD5 & MD7 Series of 500-750W Modular DC to DC Converters.
- 36 TO 75 VDC input, 48 V nominal
- Up to 6 individual power supply modules in a single enclosure (may be the only one of its type in the industry).
- Up to 12 outputs (6 single outputs or 12 outputs when dual modules used).
- 23 different modules- Range from 2V up to 48V. Also, some dual output modules available.
- Customer specified configurations. Each module is isolated and can therefore be connected together in several ways to get the required output.
- Load sharing - Redundant - Cooling fans
- Compact footprint- 5"W x 8"L x 2.5"H (500W)-- 7.5"W x 9"L x 2.5"H (750W)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C.
- Built and tested in CA., USA.
- Networks, DSP, DSL
- Instrumentation Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Remote Operation