David Round Exceeds Cleanroom Standards with Pharmaceutical Grade Equipment!
STREETSBORO, OH — David Round is the leader in custom engineered Stainless Steel material handling equipment for pharmaceutical cleanroom use. Stainless Steel cleanrooms provide pharmaceutical manufacturers with an uncontaminated and safe environment. With the increase in quality standards, it's time to step up to all-stainless steel material handling products.
David Round's highly skilled staff will work with engineers and architects to meet your cleanroom specifications and to further minimize the potential for contamination. Eight out of ten of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers have David Round stainless steel products in their newest facilities.
David Round's equipment stands apart from all conventional offerings to the pharmaceutical industry. Painted finishes (even FDA-approved epoxies) are no longer permitted by many drug manufacturers. The pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has come to rely on us for cleanroom applications. David Round's cleanroom products always have housing of either 304 or 316 stainless steel.
David Round manufactures cleanroom hoists to meet the cleanroom processing needs of pharmaceutical processors. Cleanroom products are designed for operation inside controlled environments. Various hoist models and trolley options accommodate loads up to 4,000lbs. The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry has come to rely on David Round for hoists, cranes and winches that meet the rigorous requirements for cleanroom applications.
What Makes it "Pharmaceutical Grade?"
• Paint Free, Stainless Steel Construction
• 100% Wash-down
• FDA approved food grade lubricants where necessary
• All stainless steel load hook and latches
• Polished finished available when required
• Sealed gearing with food grade lubrication, cleanroom grade motors and motor brake, receiver and controls are enclosed in housing
• Lubrication-free urethane-coated lifting straps that eliminate potential contamination associated with chain or wire rope hoists: no metal-on-metal abrasion to create particulate
• Smooth ground welds, flush mounted faces and plugged fasteners to help reduce potential contamination
• Standard designs and custom designs to application requirements
About The David Round Company
Established in 1869, The David Round Company remains one of the oldest and most innovative manufacturers in the world. David Round offers material handling products such as chain hoists, jib cranes, winches and tractor drives as well as solutions including engineered wire rope hoists and jib crane motorization kits. Every product is made in the U.S.A customizable and can be made in stainless steel.
Contact: Meaghan Roberts
Phone: 1-330-656-1600 x 115
Email: [email protected]