Wednesday, - Leading packaging solutions provider Coveris will start its European packaging show tour at FachPack in Nurnberg (Germany), taking place 29th September – 1st October 2015. The focus will be on established as well as innovative flexible and rigid packaging solutions for various food applications, all of which are enhancing the safety, quality and convenience of products we use every day.
During the European Trade Show FachPack in Germany, the Company will showcase its comprehensive global offering of food, beverages and non-food packaging for dairy and spreads along with packaging solutions for fresh meat and produce, processed and convenience food, pet and dry food. In addition, Coveris will present its offerings for food service operators and distributors.
Coveris is well-known for its broad product portfolio of high performance flexible and rigid plastic and paper packaging solutions, all of which are enhancing the safety, quality and convenience of products we use every day. The product offering consists amongst others of thin-walled rigid containers, pots, trays and lids, DuoSmart® cups, medical and pet food bags and pouches as well as FFS and barrier film or sheets.
Besides its standard product ranges, visitors can experience the Company’s latest innovations that meet the growing demand for functional and sustainable solutions, visually attractive and haptically optimized packaging. Some examples:
• Functional and convenient reclose film and lids
• Sustainable green PE films and lightweight technology innovations such as Injection Compression tubs, low-density NEOCELL FFS film or the lightest tamper evident cap on the market
• Coveris’ pioneering T-IML solution, the first-ever decorated, high barrier and retortable plastic packaging for various food applications
• Visually appealing and convenient fresh food solutions such as the Handle Pot or the award-winning Tri-Pot™
• 3D in-mold labels, logo or design embossing and many more
Meet Coveris representatives to find your individual packaging solution at FachPack stand 351 in hall 7 or at one of the upcoming packaging shows like ScanPack in Gothenburg (Sweden), 21st – 23rd October 2015, Eurasia Packaging Fair in Istanbul (Turkey), 22nd – 25th October 2015, or BrauBeviale in Nurnberg (Germany), 10th – 12th November 2015.