The versatile American-made Red Head Trubolt+ wedge anchor has been approved for CRACKED/UNCRACKED concrete and SEISMIC applications.
- Evaluated for ICC-ESR Report No. 3772
- Made in the USA
- Features advantageous design flexibility with minimum edge distance and anchor spacing requirements
- First 1/4" wedge anchor approved for seismic, cracked and un-cracked concrete
- Outstanding performance in steel strength tension
- Exceptional performance in steel strength in shear, uncracked or cracked concrete
- 1/4" and 3/8" are fully stocked for immediate delivery
When a job requires anchors that are approved for cracked concrete, seismic or traditional wedge anchors, Concrete Fasteners, Inc. is the "one order, one delivery" purchase choice. It has a fully stocked inventory from which to fill orders of all quantities without the need for backorders. Skip the retailer and buy direct. Ordering directly from the manufacturer will result in savings of both time and money. Every online order also earns free shipping and delivery within 1-3 days.
For more information and to order online: https://www.concretefasteners.com/redhead-trubolt-wedge-anchors