Press Release Summary:
Developed for plier grinding applications, CNC Rotary Deburr/Grinding Machine consolidates 3 stations on single dial. Hand operations or single station rotary belt grinding operations can also be performed. Standard features include belt speed of 4,000-7,500 fpm, self-contained coolant system with filtration and magnetic separator, speed modification capabilities at each station, real-time head position and pressure monitoring, and Ethernet capability.
Original Press Release:
CNC Rotary Deburr / Grinding Machine
Ultra Tech Machinery's has developed a CNC Rotary Deburr/ Grinding Machine. The technology incorporated into this machine positions it as one of the highest production machines of its type on the market. The machine was developed specifically for a plier grinding application, but the design can be utilized in any CNC rotary deburr or grinding application.
The equipment consolidates three stations on a single dial, tripling plier production. In addition, hand operations or single station rotary belt grinding operations are all performed by this diverse machine. Completing all operations in one fixturing resulted in improvements in consistency, quality and productivity.
Equipment Standard Features
- Three belt heads
- Belt speed - 4,000 to 7,500 feet per minute
- Self-contained coolant system with filtration and magnetic separator
- Independent spindles add flexibility and speed modification capabilities at each station (50-250 rpm)
- Real-time head position and pressure monitoring
- Ethernet capability - offers remote support from Ultra Tech's experts
- All drives are AC invertors
- Index table
- Part indexer
- Automatic stations include:
- Finish Grinding