Press Release Summary:
Available in 28/32 and 38/45 cmÂ³ frames, MP1 pumps help OEMs provide precise machine control. Modular configuration accommodates diverseÂ applicationsÂ and industries, while Danfoss Telematics Solutions offer endless connectivity and data capture possibilities. Able to scale toÂ required control capability, including MDC (manual displacement control) and EDC (electrical displacement control), pumps also deliver flexibility through common pump platforms for controls and porting.
Original Press Release:
Danfoss MP1 Closed Circuit Axial Piston Pumps in Production
Modular pump solutions that offer flexibility for an array of diverse applications now available to OEMs and distributors.
Danfoss Power Solutions is pleased to announce its new MP1 closed circuit axial piston pumps are now in production. Initially launched at the bauma trade fair in April, the new MP1 pump provides best-in-class modular configuration for manufacturers seeking a reliable medium-power product in an easily integrated package. The ability to easily accommodate a variety of applications coupled with greater total efficiency and expanded functionality makes the MP1 pump an ideal addition to the line of proven Danfoss pumps. The MP1 pump is currently being manufactured in multiple locations, with support available from experts located around the globe.
Available in 28/32 and 38/45cm³ frames, the MP1 pump is designed to help OEMs provide precise machine control for customers, while speeding up the design process and improving time to market. It also offers endless possibilities in connectivity and data capture through Danfoss Telematics Solutions.
Distributors will benefit from the flexibility of the MP1 modular common pump platform, which provides the ability to adapt more quickly to changing market needs. Additionally, both OEMs and distributors will no longer need to stock a large number of product variations — the MP1 is flexible enough to fit a wide array of applications, allowing for a reduction in overhead costs.
“Since announcing the new MP1 offering in April we have received a great deal of interest from both OEMs and our distributors,” said John Heller, Product Marketing Manager with Danfoss Power Solutions. “With the MP1 closed circuit axial piston pumps in production, our customers will be able to start taking advantage of the flexibility provided by its modular configuration capabilities to improve time to market.”
The MP1 pumps are targeted to a variety of industries that demand the right power for their equipment, including road construction, turf care, material handling and specialty machines.
MP1 – adding value and saving costs
Highlights of MP1 features and benefits include:
• Reliable power from a trusted partner, with the ability to scale to needed control capability — including MDC (manual displacement control) and EDC (electrical displacement control).
• Built-in flexibility through common pump platforms for controls and porting; this modularity greatly reduces manufacturing variation for simplified component sourcing and improves time to market.
• A true clean side (non-customer interface) provides greater flexibility in component placement; competing pumps on the market typically include a valve on the clean side, significantly reducing placement options.
• One of the shortest component lengths in its class, which provides the potential to reduce material costs.
• Built upon the reliability of proven Danfoss pumps, the durable, robust design meets the demands of the often harsh work conditions seen by rollers, trenchers and directional drills and pavers, for example.
• Conversion capability fits myriad speciality machine types such as sweepers and harvesters.
• Enabled for Danfoss Telematics Solutions with easy-to-develop custom applications using the Danfoss Power Solutions PLUS+1® GUIDE (Graphical User Integrated Development Environment) system, MP1 helps deliver precision machine control by providing many possibilities for connectivity and vital data collection, which can assist with predictive maintenance, remote service, efficiency management and operator safety; these information-driven capabilities are unavailable in many competing pumps.
• Superior support from Danfoss Power Solutions, which promises to deliver application-specific design to fit machines and to lower the business risk for OEMs by providing reliable, available, proven products and system solutions.
For more information, visit powersolutions.danfoss.com or contact a Danfoss distributor.
Around the world, mobile equipment manufacturers rely on Danfoss expertise for the most innovative work, propel, control and steering solutions. Working in partnership with customers, Danfoss provides high-value, high-performance components for a broad range of mobile equipment applications. Danfoss designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
For technical information:
Jim Woosley Danfoss Power Solutions Phone: +1 515-956-5187
Ames, Iowa, USA email@example.com
For media information and photos:
Americas & Europe:
Allee Wengert Danfoss Power Solutions Phone: +1 515-956-5271
Ames, Iowa, USA firstname.lastname@example.org