Press Release Summary:
Featuring IP54 construction, Models 401, 403, 601, and 603 can measure volts, amps, frequency, resistance, and continuity at building's electrical supply source. Products measure all types of InRush(TM), even those due to load increases on installation that is already up and running. Peak and RMS InRush values are captured at 1 msec sample rate and 100 msec duration windows. Meters measure temperature in Â°F or Â°C using supplied K-type thermocouple and frequency to 20 kHz.
Original Press Release:
AEMC® Introduces the NEW Clamp-on Meter Models 401, 403, 601 & 603
The ONLY 1000V CAT IV Clamp-on Meter on the Market!
The AEMC® Clamp-on Meter Models 401, 403, 601 and 603 provide a new standard for safety and measurement capability not available in any other clamp-on meter sold today. With a safety rating of 1000V CAT IV, these meters are safe to operate at the source of the buildings electrical supply. In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance and continuity, these meters offer several unparalleled features including:
·Measures TRMS Voltage and Current:
401 - 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC
403 - 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC/1500ADC
601 - 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC
603 - 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC/3000ADC
· True InRush(TM): Unlike other instruments which only measure InRush when the installation is first powered up, these clamp-on meters measure all types of InRush, even those due to load increases on an installation which is already up and running (this is an exclusive AEMC® feature). Both Peak and RMS InRush values are captured at a 1ms sample rate and 100ms duration windows.
· Temperature: Measures temperature in °F or °C using a supplied K-type thermocouple.
· Measures: Frequency to 20kHz and much more.
Add to this an IP54 environmental rating and you have a truly unique meter focused on user safety, as well as measurement performance.
· Electrical maintenance
· Electrical power distribution
· Safety lighting system maintenance
· Automotive test troubleshooting
· Industrial maintenance
· AC or DC motor testingv
· Power plant troubleshooting
· Commercial, industrial, residential & HVAC troubleshooting
· Power panel, junction box and battery bank measuring
· Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers
Cat. #2139.20 - Model 401.................Price: $309
(TRMS, 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC, W, Continuity, Temperature)
Cat. #2139.21 - Model 403.................Price: $329
(TRMS, 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC/1500ADC, W, Continuity, Temperature)
Cat. #2139.30 - Model 601.................Price: $411
(TRMS, 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC, W, Continuity, Temperature)
Cat. #2139.31 - Model 603.................Price: $450
(TRMS, 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC/3000ADC, W, Continuity, Temperature)