GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel – Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software, CimatronE 11, will be demonstrated at the EMO trade show in Hannover, Germany, from September 16-21, 2013. The Cimatron booth will be in hall 25, booth G30.
"European manufacturers looking for superior machining results should consider the benefits of CimatronE," said Mr Dirk Dombert, Cimatron Group's General Manager for Germany.
"Offering a range of 2.5-5 Axis machining strategies, CimatronE achieves optimized and confident machining in both rough and finish, as well as safe drilling with enhanced automation."
New and enhanced NC programming capabilities in CimatronE 11 to be demonstrated at EMO
- Finish - enhanced programming automation and new capabilities for machining near a surface's edge.
- Automated drilling - confident drilling with gouge prevention while drilling, collision prevention during connections, and more flexible and powerful sequences for handling a range of holes.
- VoluMill - ultra high volume material removal capability in both Pocket and Rough offering dramatically reduced machining time and longer tool life.
- Programming efficiency - dynamic setting of milling direction for 3+2 axis milling, the ability to change cutter without recalculation, and a new mechanism for determining toolpath recalculation.
- Material removal simulation - highly accurate results with a new embedded simulator.
- Template automation - more flexible and powerful templates for a wide range of NC operations.
In addition to CimatronE, also on show at the Cimatron booth at EMO will be the GibbsCAM product line supporting 2-5 axis milling, turning, mill/turning, multi-task simultaneous machining and wire-EDM.
More information on CimatronE 11 can be found at http://launch.cimatron.com.
With more than 30 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers, as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles and ultimately shorten product delivery time.
The Cimatron product line includes the CimatronE and GibbsCAM brands with solutions for mold design, die design, electrodes design, 2.5 to 5 axes milling, wire EDM, turn, mill-turn, rotary milling, multi-task machining, and tombstone machining. Cimatron's subsidiaries and extensive distribution network serve and support customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries in over 40 countries worldwide.
Cimatron's shares are publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CIMT. For more information, visit http://www.cimatron.com.
For more information contact:
Idit Pass Lagziel