Carolina Color built a reputation as a high-caliber, customer-focused leader in the color concentrates industry. The company has been successful because their team consistently develops highly valued color solutions. Carolina Color's latest innovation is for wire and cable jacketing material.
Carolina Color G2 and G3 color concentrates have now been proven for:
Cross-linked Polyethylene (PE) jacketing color concentrates:
- Highly loaded color concentrates for silane grafted PE polymers using different catalysts and cure systems
- G2 innovation combining high loadings of UV and heat stabilizers with pigments
- G3 innovation reduces use rates in FR filled cross-linked resins that are difficult to color
- Pigments carefully screened to be compatible with cross linking systems and to minimize moisture pickup
- Drying of concentrates and foil packaging offered
- Matching to Munsell color standards
Color concentrates for Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon coated (THHN) cable jacketing features:
- Highly loaded color concentrates using proprietary carrier system
- Ability to reduce use rates by 50%
- UV and heat stabilizers can be added
- Foil packaging available
Color Concentrates for Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) and Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) jacketing features:
- Highly loaded pellet concentrates
- Matching capabilities in elastomers
Fiber optic buffer tubes features:
- Highly loaded color concentrates in Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other resins
About G3 and G2:
Carolina Color G3 can be used in almost any resin system and achieves 20% or more increased pigment loading levels in polyethylene and polypropylene-without compromising pigment dispersion. G3 offers formulations with 40-45% loading of dyes in HIPs, PET, Nylon, Crystal Styrene and Acrylic and formulations with 50% or more pearlescent pigment, nearly doubling the former industry standard of 30%.
Key attributes of patented G2 from Carolina Color include up to 30 percent cost-to-color reduction, highest pigment loaded custom colors in the industry, the highest UV custom colors in the industry,and most importantly-1-10 percent cycle-time reduction.
Carolina Color, since its founding 50 years ago, has been a family-owned business that manufactures color concentrates for the plastics industry from two ISO 9001:2008 certified locations in Salisbury, North Carolina, and Delaware, Ohio. These facilities provide 500+ customers with full-service production capabilities and comprehensive labs for color matching, quality control, and analytical testing. Carolina Color is capable of producing over 25 million pounds annually.
For more information: www.carolinacolor.com