Press Release Summary:
Python(TM) No. 8413 adjustable locking cable is suitable for protecting ladders, power tools, cargo racks, and other outdoor equipment. It has 6 ft by 10mm vinyl coated braided steel cable with cinch-locking body that provides infinite locking positions along length. Locking cam allows easy cinching for tight fit, while molded bumper/grip protects against scratching. Removable wafer cylinder permits keyed-alike applications.
Original Press Release:
Master Lock Introduces the World's First Fully Adjustable Locking Cable
MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (February 5, 2002) - Master Lock offers the new Python(TM) adjustable cable lock, the world's first fully adjustable locking cable. The unique adjustability of the Python(TM) cable lock (No. 8413) makes it ideal to protect ladders, power tools, gas grills, cargo racks, bikes, skis and other outdoor equipment.
The Python(TM) features:
* High strength cable - 6' by 10mm, vinyl coated, braided steel.
* Patented cinch-locking body - engineered to provide infinite locking positions along the length of the attached six-foot cable.
* Cinchable - unique locking cam allows for easy cinching, reaching that desired tight fit.
* Tighter fit - the cable may be pulled tight as well as locked into place attaining a higher level of security.
* Corrosion-resistance - aluminum die-cast body withstands all types of weather.
* Molded bumper/grip - protects against scratching and provides easy gripping.
* Rekeyable cylinder - a removable patented modified wafer cylinder permits keyed-alike applications.