Press Release Summary:
Featuring cloud-ready architecture that facilitates deployment, Bonita Open Solution v5.4 delivers process modeling features that lend to flexibility. Users, in addition to creating and updating complex process models with Bonita Studio, can move within process diagram, move and align blocks of steps, and customize display of diagrams. Features also enable creation of customized forms for BPM applications via end-user's HTML code input, conditional page flow, and form redirection.
Original Press Release:
BonitaSoft Releases Bonita Open Solution 5.4
SAN FRANCISCO -- BonitaSoft, (http://www.bonitasoft.com/) the leading provider of open source BPM solutions, today announced the release of version 5.4 of Bonita Open Solution, their signature comprehensive BPM suite. This release offers improvements on the cloud-ready architecture introduced in Bonita Open Solution 5.3 and allows users to deploy Bonita in just several clicks of the mouse. Bonita Open Solution 5.4 also offers key feature upgrades that improve process modeling features, affording users a simpler, more flexible model.
"This new release is the next step in our overarching goal of democratizing BPM," said Miguel Valdes-Faura, BonitaSoft CEO. "Over the past year, we experienced extraordinary growth as a company, registering our 100th customer and recording the 500,000th download of Bonita. As our community grows, we're extending our BPM offering to meet their increasing demands by delivering key usability and performance upgrades that allow users to effortlessly build and maintain even the most complicated processes."
Major benefits of this version include:
- Improved modeling usability: It is now possible to create and update even more complex process models with Bonita Studio. Users can easily move in the process diagram (i.e. zoom in and zoom out), move and align blocks of steps, as well as customize the display of diagrams.
- Advanced customization possibilities: Users can now create totally customized forms for their BPM applications (with their own HTML code input, conditional page flow, and form redirection). The Bonita User Experience BPM portal can also be customized to adapt to any organization's graphical and functional requirements
- Fast and easy deployment: Bonita Open Solution deployment has been streamlined so that it can now be achieved in a few clicks -- and in REST mode. Bonita Open Solution is also available in Tomcat and Jboss bundles, allowing fast and hassle-free production deployments.
Other improvements include reporting and administration capabilities as well as a generic connector to any document management software based on the CMIS standard, such as Alfresco, eXo, Nuxeo and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Download Bonita Open Solution and BonitaSoft's white papers from www.bonitasoft.com
- Visit the BonitaSoft Blog http://bonitasoft.com/blog
- Follow @BonitaSoft (http://twitter.com/bonitasoft) on Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube
BonitaSoft is the leading provider of open source business process management (BPM) software. Created in 2009 by the founders of the Bonita project, BonitaSoft is democratizing the use of BPM in companies of all sizes with an intuitive and powerful solution at an optimum cost. The Bonita solution has been downloaded more than 500,000 times to date by companies and organizations worldwide.