Bosch Packaging Technology to Host Media Event at PACK EXPO International 2016
Bosch Packaging Technology, a leading supplier of processing and packaging solutions, is pleased to invite you to its media event at PACK EXPO International 2016. During the event, Bosch will showcase a range of dedicated packaging solutions for specific applications, like biscuits, confectionery, snacks, frozen and liquid food. Also, you will have a unique chance to take a sneak peek at the HMI of the latest generation, which will be officially launched at interpack 2017.
When: Sunday, November 6th 2016; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Where: South Hall, booth S-3514, PACK EXPO International in Chicago, Illinois
The media event will be held in English and refreshments will be served.
A QA session will follow the presentation.
Show highlights include:
• Official launch of the biscuit-on-edge packaging system in the U.S., for the efficient and flexible packaging of biscuits and crackers in slug packs with high product quality in mind;
• The new confectionery system solution consisting of a new version of the proven VFFS Doy Zip bagger for nuts, confectionery and biscuit products, adaptable to larger formats and integrated with the most flexible case packer available in Bosch portfolio;
• The latest system solution for liquid and viscous food, combining hygienic design and appealing pack results, developed by Bosch Osgood and Kliklok-Woodman, the newest members of the Bosch Group;
• Kliklok's proven vertical form, fill and seal machine for efficient and continuous production of salted and savory snacks for small and medium sized companies;
• A range of hygienically designed horizontal and vertical solutions for the frozen foods industry, including gentle product distribution and feeding, through to horizontal flow wrapping and cartoning;
• Official debut of the jelly lab equipment in North America, ensuring accurate product testing for medicated and functional jellies;
• The new Human Machine Interface (HMI) of the next generation, featuring a uniform and intuitive navigation concept.
Packaged as promised. Bosch at PACK EXPO International.
We look forward to your visit in South Hall, booth S-3514. For more information about Bosch Packaging Technology, please see www.boschpackaging.com.