The proven leader in security entrances will introduce the new Speedlane Compact optical turnstile while demonstrating integrated tailgating mitigation solutions.
Lillington, North Carolina, February 12, 2020 Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, today announced they are introducing a new optical turnstile, the Speedlane Compact, in a world premiere, in booth #8037 at the ISC West exhibition in Las Vegas on March 18-20. ISC West is the largest security event in North America bringing together close to 30,000 participants for networking, education and discovery of new technology. In addition to showcasing this newest member of their premium optical turnstiles, the company will also be showcasing fully integrated solutions that address physical perimeter security and control pedestrian access. Boon Edam is also the official turnstile sponsor of the show.
Integrated Technologies for True Tailgating Mitigation
Access technologies, such as card readers and biometric devices, are critical for controlling entry to secure areas within a building. However, these solutions are only effective at mitigating tailgating when coupled with the appropriate entrance solution. Swinging doors do not stop authorized people from holding the door and letting in others. Security entrances coupled with access technologies provide a complete solution that ensures only one person can enter per valid authorization.
The following solutions will be on display in Boon Edams booth:
- The NEW Speedlane Compact Optical Turnstile: Following the enormous success in the high-end speed gate market with the top-selling Lifeline Series, the development began to fill the market need for a premium quality, mid-range product. Thus, the Speedlane Compact was created, a swinging barrier turnstile that offers easy installation and integration with access technology and attractive delivery turnaround times.
- With this new product, we have a solution that fits in everywhere both in dimensions and design, without compromising on safety, security or quality, said Mark de Jong, Product Manager of the Security Products Portfolio.
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing Optical Turnstile: There will be two, sleek Speedlane Swing turnstiles in the booth featuring unique identity recognition technologies to demonstrate efficient and secure throughput. One Speedlane Swing will feature a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave Compact touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. The patented touchless sensor technology scans four fingers in 3D in less than one second, ensuring the most accurate and reliable fingerprint matching for maximum security. The second Speedlane Swing will feature AnyVisionÂ® facial recognition technology with enhanced AI capabilities.
- Lifeline Boost Access Control Pedestal:The Boost is a stylish pedestal designed by Boon Edam to complement the popular Lifeline optical turnstile series and house virtually any access technology inside. The Boost will include the latest version of Essex’s credential card reader, the iRox-T, which now features Bluetooth and OSDP capabilities that expand HID Global’s Mobile Access solutions.
- Circlelock Security Mantrap Portal: Offering the highest level of security available in an entrance using StereoVision piggybacking detection technology, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive locations such as data centers. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorization, while facial recognition technology provides instant authentication inside the portal: the secure, edge-based facial recognition access control device by Alcatraz AI, called the Rock, ensures only the right person can enter.
- BoonConnect Software: An IP-addressable, proprietary software system providing diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door and Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can remotely access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via a secured corporate network.
Tailgating Prize Giveaway
Boon Edam was confirmed as the market leader in Pedestrian Security Entrances in the Americas according to a report by IHS MarkitÂ® covering the 2016-2018 timeframe. To celebrate almost a decade of leadership, there will be a tailgating-themed prize giveaway in the booth.
All visitors to ISC West are invited to participate in the drawing by visiting booth #8037 during show hours to register to win a variety of prizes including a Big Green EggÂ® grill, a YETIÂ® cooler and more. Winners will be selected at random after the exhibition, and an announcement will be made to all participants via email by Friday, April 3rd.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tracie Thomas, Boon Edam
Vice President of Marketing
T 910 814 8239
For Media Queries, Please Contact:
Jayme Cunningham, LRG Marketing
About Royal Boon Edam
We are proud to be a third generation Dutch family business committed to making people feel welcome and secure through our quality engineered entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with a footprint spanning the globe, Royal Boon Edam International is a premium manufacturer of revolving doors, high security doors, turnstiles and Speedlanes. A heritage that exceeds 140 years has resulted in wide expertise in managing the safe transit of people through office buildings, healthcare facilities as well as via public and private spaces. We are truly focused on adding genuine value to our customers entrances and to a long-term relationship after sales, service and maintenance. We partner, collaborate and become an extension to the customer team to ensure that the project, people and valuables are in safe hands with us. We are your entry experts. Discover more about our latest news at www.boonedam.us/news or follow Boon Edam Inc. on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.