Awareness Technology's ChemWell-T 4610 is a PC-controlled random access open analyzer which is designed specifically for the smaller lab environment. This user-friendly system optimized in quality, speed, dependability, and economy is available at Block Scientific at a competitive price.
This fully automated chemistry analyzer is ideal option for biochemistry and immuno-turbidimetric assays. The system comes with a range of advanced features and specification:
- Cuvettes are easy to load and unload, and reusable after washing
- Measures remaining volume
- Retracts safely if probe contacts an obstacle
- Delivers 5mL to 450mL with typical precision of 2% CV or better
- Oscillates to mix
- Cuvettes automatically glide through the optical system for endpoint and kinetic reading
- 8 strips of 5 cuvettes each allows 40 reactions without intervention
- Detects liquid surface
- Washes automatically
- Calculates and edits curves for a wide variety of endpoint and kinetic assays
- Full QC package provides tracking options for calibrators and controls
- Guides user step-by-step with colorful graphics and prompts
- Automatic system checks and error messages
The starter quantity of cuvettes is supplied and additional cuvettes are commercially available. The system's reagent/sample platform can be customized with a selection of up to 5 removable, interchangeable rack sectors to meet laboratory workload.
The ChemWell T Chemistry Analyzer comes with a one year warranty. Purchase from Block Scientific would ensure reliable post-sales service - from set-up to maintenance and repair. Laboratories with budget constraints can choose from a wide variety of recertified lab equipment or enroll in a reagent rental plan.
About Block Scientific
A leading lab equipment supplier based in New York, Block Scientific offers a wide range of quality laboratory equipment such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, and balances, as well as reagents and consumables. For more details visit www.blockscientificstore.com.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)