Press Release Summary:
Designed to identify employees for indisputable time and attendance records, TimeTrax Bio eliminates swipe cards, badges, paper time cards, and buddy punching since employees punch in and out with swipe of finger. System automatically calculates overtime and features special pay categories for sick time and vacation time. It includes USB or serial connection, and offers export compatibility with major payroll systems, such as ADP, Paychex, QuickBooks, and Excel.
Original Press Release:
Pyramid Launches TimeTrax Bio
MERIDEN, Conn., Jan. 4 /-- Pyramid Technologies, (www.pyramidtechnologies.com), an established leader in the design and development of time recording products, today introduced its TimeTrax Bio, an innovative biometric system that utilizes fingerprint reading technology. TimeTrax Bio instantly identifies employees for indisputable time and attendance records. Employees punch in and out at the terminal with the swipe of a finger. TimeTrax Bio eliminates swipe cards, badges, paper time cards, and costly buddy punching.
"Employees clocking in for co-workers can severely impact the bottom line for companies both large and small. Those lost minutes result in lost dollars," stated Manny Dasilva, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Pyramid Technologies. "We are excited to offer our customers TimeTrax Bio. It's an easy and affordable way for businesses to get started using biometric-enabled technology."
TimeTrax Bio offers these convenient features:
- Biometric fingerprint-scanning technology to eliminate buddy punching
- Accommodates 75 employees (upgradeable to 150)
- Exporting compatibility with major payroll systems including: ADP, Paychex, QuickBooks, Excel, and more
- Calculates overtime automatically, including: time-and-a-half, double-time, special Saturday, Sunday, or 7th day overtime work rules
- Special Pay Categories for sick time and vacation time
- Holiday or bonus pay automatically paid globally or to select employee groups
- Compact, streamlined desktop design. Optional wall bracket and hardware is available at an additional charge
- USB or Serial connection to master computer
- Easy-to-read, large LCD displays time, date, and employee name
- 1-yr. mfr. limited warranty w/free product replacement, 90-day free software support
- Size: 2.3"H x5.75"Wx4"D
About Pyramid Technologies
Headquartered in Meriden, CT, Pyramid Technologies designs and manufacturers electromechanical devices with primary focus on payroll time recording solutions for businesses. With over 40 time management products to choose from, Pyramid offers a complete line of time recorders that range from inexpensive mechanical recorders to sophisticated computerized solutions. Pyramid carries accessories and tools to support its payroll time recorders. Their clock line ranges from simple and inexpensive commercial wall clocks to networked digital system clocks, some of which have been private labeled to Simplex for over 10 years.
CONTACT: Kevin Dokla, Marketing Manager of Pyramid Technologies, +1-888-479-7264 ext. 262, or email@example.com
Web site: http://www.pyramidtechnologies.com/