Press Release Summary:
Leveraging capabilities incorporated within Oracle Financial Analytics application, OracleÂ® Business Intelligence Applications v18.104.22.168 provides public sector agencies with fact-based and timely insight into operational budgets and funds management. Functionality covers detecting exceptions by monitoring budget spending as well as providing real-time information to support trend analysis and critical decision-making. ETL maps and pre-built dashboards/reports are also included.
Original Press Release:
Oracle® Business Intelligence Applications Introduce New Capabilities for Public Sector Agencies to Help Optimize Funds Management and Budget Execution
Enhancements to Oracle Financial Analytics Deliver Pre-built Integration with the Oracle E-Business Suite, Dashboards and Reports for Rapid Deployment
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Feb. 16 --
-- The release of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 22.214.171.124 (Oracle BI Applications) introduces new capabilities that allow public sector agencies with fact-based and timely insight into their operational budgets and funds management, Oracle announced today.
-- These new capabilities have been incorporated into the Oracle Financial Analytics application.
New BI Features and Increased Product Integration for Public Sector Agencies
-- Now generally available, the new release of Oracle Financial Analytics helps public sector agencies to:
- Gain insight into operational details that contribute to the proper funds management and spending controls;
- Detect exceptions in a timely manner by monitoring budget spending effectively; and,
- Provide senior executives and program managers with real-time information to support trend analysis and critical decision-making on important issues.
-- To help agencies deploy the software and achieve a rapid return on investment, Oracle Financial Analytics for public sector agencies features:
- Pre-built integration with the Oracle Financials module of the Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10;
- Extensions to the Oracle BI Applications data warehouse schema and metadata layer to support public sector content;
- Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL) maps to pull data from the Oracle Financials module of the Oracle E-Business Suite; and,
- Pre-built dashboards and reports for public sector agencies designed to provide key data pertaining to budget authority and execution, including Appropriations, Apportionments, Allotments, Commitments, Obligations, Expenditures, and Available Authority.
-- Oracle Financial Analytics for public sector agencies delivers intuitive, role-based intelligence across an organization from front line employees to senior management including CFO, Budget Manager, and Budget Analyst.
- Oracle BI Applications are comprehensive, pre-built solutions that enable customers to achieve fast time to value by reducing deployment time and help lower overall total cost of ownership.
- Oracle BI Applications are available for Sales, Service, Marketing, Supply Chain and Order Management, Procurement and Spend, Financials, Human Resources, and a range of specialized industry analytics.
- Built on Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus, Oracle BI Applications take advantage of the software's hot-pluggable design enabling organizations to extend BI capabilities to existing Oracle and non-Oracle data sources and applications.
"Maximizing budget and payment performance is a priority for all organizations, including public sector agencies," said Paul Rodwick, vice president of Product Management, Oracle Business Intelligence. "To help these agencies gain a tighter grasp over their budgets and payments, Oracle Financial Analytics allows for timely insight into financial performance, enables strict management of timely payments, and supports financial accountability and best practices. Featuring integration with the Oracle E-Business Suite, support for third-party data sources, pre-built ETL maps as well as financial dashboards and reports, Oracle BI Applications can be deployed quickly to enable public sector agencies to achieve rapid return on investment."
Pervasive Business Intelligence Podcast
About Oracle Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence
Oracle EPM System Brochure
Download free, evaluation versions of Oracle software. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Eloy Ontiveros of Oracle, +1-650-607-6458, email@example.com; or Kristin Reeves of Blanc & Otus, +1-415-856-5145, firstname.lastname@example.org, for Oracle