Partnering with Otto Künnecke to Feature Secure Card Management Systems and Other Integrated Hardware and Software Solutions
Durham, N.C. – Bell and Howell, a leading provider of high-security process automation for cards, mailing and secure communications, will be exhibiting at CARTES America, Secure Connections Event, April 23 through April 25 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas with partner Otto Künnecke.
"We are setting a new standard for automating short-run card mailing and card quality inspection. Our IQ Software Suite, combined with Otto Künnecke's platform to competitively handle short-run job lengths with the highest quality, provides for the most unique value proposition in secure card technology," stated Les Stern, Bell and Howell's President and CEO.
"The Bell and Howell and Otto Künnecke partnership combines Bell and Howell's world-class service expertise with Otto Künnecke's latest technology, allowing both companies to focus on providing solutions that will exceed our customers' needs for years to come," said Carl Otto Künnecke, owner and CEO of Otto Künnecke.
Bell and Howell will be featuring these solutions:
• CASSilo secure card mailing solution – This flexible card-attaching and mailing system can operate at speeds up to 3,000 cycles per hour. It is the industry-leading solution for short-run jobs, and is engineered to run reliably in a 24/7 environment. The CASSilo supports a wide variety of data inputs, and can also encode cards with unique customer information.
• JETVision® inspection system – An ideal solution for card sheet inspection, JETVision provides real-time quality and integrity verification in line with the production workflow. This vision system provides the following capabilities:
- For operations groups: Ensures that each card was processed correctly and culls out bad batches before final processing.
- For secure card processing: Automates full audit trail, including personalization and integrity verification, so that you know what has been processed and what hasn't.
- For marketing users and promotional card processing: Ensures full brand integrity, including substrate quality checks, logo positioning and card-personalization matching.
• IQ software management suite – An integrated suite of solutions for ensuring real-time visibility and tracking of every job, operator and system.
Find Bell and Howell and Otto Künnecke at CARTES America Booth Number 624 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-220-3030. Visit us at www.bellhowell.net or www.facebook.com/BellandHowell, or follow @bellandhowell on Twitter.
About Bell and Howell
Bell and Howell is a leading provider of solutions and services for secure paper-based and digital messaging. The company's complete portfolio includes products that reduce production and postage costs; increase operational efficiency, message impact and relevancy; and ensure integrity and quality. Supporting these solutions is one of the largest dedicated service organizations in the industry. Headquartered in Durham, N.C., the company maintains facilities in Wheeling, Ill., Bethlehem, Pa., and Rochester, N.Y. For further information, please visit www.bellhowell.net.
About Otto Künnecke
Otto Künnecke is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of machine solutions for the personalization, sorting and dispatch of security documents like cards, passports and PIN-letters. Long-time expertise and installations speak for the success of the family-owned company. All systems from the product portfolio designed by Otto Künnecke are highly flexible and made to customer demands and requirements. For further information, please visit www.kuennecke.com.
© 2013 Bell and Howell, LLC. All rights reserved. Bell and Howell, the Bell and Howell logo, IQ, the IQ logo, Data IQ, Postal IQ, Performance IQ and JETVision are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bell and Howell, LLC.
Vice President of Marketing
Bell and Howell