TORONTO - KineticD(TM), known for its cloud backup and disaster recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that it is working with Intel to offer hybrid cloud backup as part of the Intel AppUpSM Small Business Service. This new service delivers the advantages of offsite backup with the security and performance of an onsite server for both local and remote recovery.
Intel AppUp Small Business Service is a comprehensive subscription-based service for accessing locally hosted server software on a pay-as-you-go basis. This new hybrid cloud solution allows small businesses to rent the application server and software they need at affordable rates. KineticD is one of a select group of applications pre-loaded for shipment with the new Intel solution.
The addition of KineticD's award winning software will provide both SMBs and MSPs with leading edge technology that includes:
- Patented Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Unique de-duplication and agentless backup features
- Broad support for widely used SMB applications (Exchange, Quickbooks, SQL, Hyper-V, SharePoint, VMWare, Outlook etc.)
- Scalability to support PetaBytes of data on standard Intel-based hardware and direct attached storage.
- KineticD's 10 years of experience and a record of providing 100% data recovery since inception
- Low-cost, easy one-price subscription model
- Jamie Brenzel, CEO, KineticD said: "Working with Intel will enable MSPs to launch a cost effective hybrid cloud backup offering and will provide SMBs with enterprise-class backup solutions at an affordable rate. At KineticD, we have more than 10 years experience in cloud backup and our vision is to innovate the space with leading edge technology that improves backup and recovery times, reduces bandwidth and storage consumption and optimizes scalability and availability of cloud backup services."
- Bridget Karlin, General Manager, Intel Hybrid Cloud said: "Through the Intel AppUp(SM) Small Business Service, Intel is offering MSPs access to core services via our software-as-a-service model," said Bridget Karlin, General Manager, Intel Hybrid Cloud. "Intel is excited to work with KineticD to enable an enterprise-class backup solution via the SaaS model of Intel AppUp(SM) Small Business Service. Small Businesses now have the opportunity to leverage the latest technology in a cost effective and flexible solution."
KineticD Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kineticdrobobak
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kineticd
KineticD(TM) sets a new standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of service and protection for irreplaceable digital assets that large enterprises rely on. It delivers comprehensive solutions that enable SMBs to continuously backup, restore, access, and share information online from any location. Its agile, cloud-based services are specifically designed for SMBs that want to activate their digital assets and more efficiently share and collaborate through improved access to information. Founded in 2002, the company's industry-acclaimed Data Deposit Box product delivers advanced, patented technology that is used daily by over 40,000 customers and is supported around the world through an extensive partner network. In April 2011, the company completed its acquisition of ROBOBAK(TM), a leading provider of hybrid-cloud backup software for MSPs and the Remote Offices/Branch Offices (ROBO) of small enterprises, and is integrating the technology into its offering. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com.
Web Site: www.kineticd.com