Savannah, GA, March 20, 2017 – Ross Engineering’s ASME tanks are custom built to serve a wide range of applications and processing requirements in virtually any industry. The pictured 5,000-gal stainless steel tank is designed for full vacuum up to 10 psig internal pressure at 200oF in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1 latest edition. It includes various size flange connections and manways, a half pipe jacket on the sidewalls and a dimpled jacket on the bottom head.
Ross Engineering is a one-stop resource for ASME tank design, engineering and fabrication. Capabilities include:
• Storage tanks, pressure vessels and reactors up to 100,000 gallons or larger.
• Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel materials of construction.
• Agitators and mixer controls.
• Sheathing and insulation.
• Sanitary design and finish.
• Special coatings and tank liners.
• Non-destructive testing.
To discuss your fabrication requirements, contact Sales Manager
912-238-3300 / 1-800-524-7677
Ross Engineering, Inc. is located at 32 Westgate Blvd., Savannah, GA 31405.
Charles Ross & Son Company
710 Old Willets Path
P.O. Box 12308 Hauppauge, NY 11788