The SBA design eliminates residual dead internal volume : no release of oil specific volume at disconnection neither introduction of the same specific air volume at connection.
· Automatic one handed connection and disconnection.
· Robust and protected locking mechanism.
· Sealing parts protected from external impacts.
· Direct flow of the fluid stream : very small pressure drops.
· Instant visual circuit identification via coloured rings.
Ideal for connection of hydraulic components on static and dynamic test benches, pumps, cylinders and directional control valves.
Specific version for connection under residual pressure : hydraulic core circuits on injection press moulds and hydraulic circuits on rolling mill trains.
Stäubli is a mechatronics solutions provider with three dedicated divisions: Textile Machinery, Connectors and Robotics. With a workforce of 4000, Stäubli has a presence in 25 countries and agents in 50 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.Stäubli.com.