GRENOBLE, France – Allegro DVT will be exhibiting this year at Telcovision, Las Vegas, in order to promote AL2400 High Density Transcoder to American broadband service providers.
AL2400 is a module-based multiscreen & OTT video transcoder, which enables low entry ticket and pay-as-you-grow deployment schemes, and handles:
• Live multi-rate transcoding from IP sources coming from ATSC or IPTV.
• Packaging to all multiscreen/OTT formats, such as: HLS, Live Smooth Streaming, RTMP, HDS, MPEG-DASH.
• SCTE-35 cuepoints processing for localized ad-insertion.
• Logo & slate insertion.
• Closed Caption pass-through and conversion to OTT.
• DRM, with support for Playready, SecureMedia, Verimatrix.
• Embedded origin server, to work with CDNs or Streaming Servers in FTP/WebDAV PUSH or HTTP PULL modes.
AL2400 is one of the most cost-effective ways to deploy 10 to 200 multiscreen/OTT channels iteratively. Thanks to its high density, it allows sustainable savings on operating costs that are power consumption and cooling. Being a carrier-grade appliance, AL2400 also allows N+1 and N+M redundancy options, as well as network teaming and sources/publishing point redundancy, for eliminating all single points of failure.
The rest of Allegro DVT broadcast products line shall also be mentioned, and consists in ALMosaic IP multiviewer, AL3200 HEVC file-based encoder for 4K VOD, and AL1200 live HEVC 1080p encoder for new generation multiscreen.
Allegro DVT is exhibiting at Telcovision on booth #619, so take this opportunity to come have a closer look at our products!
Allegro DVT is a leading provider of H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|SVC|MVC and HEVC/H.265 solutions, including industry standard compliance test suites, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and HEVC/H.265 encoder, codec and decoder hardware (RTL) IPs; and multiscreen encoders and transcoders. Allegro DVT products have been chosen by more than 100 major IC providers, OEMs and broadcasters. For more information, visit Allegro DVT's Website http://www.allegrodvt.com/broadcast] or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.