Why our attachments are your best choice:
Rochester, NY - CJWinter's Air Powered Pinch Style Thread Rolling Attachments are in a class of their own! They combine simplicity of design and sturdy construction with high precision, easy set up and economical operation. If you need fast adjustment, reliability and versatility then you have picked a winner from our smallest to largest capacity attachments.
- Fast, Easy Set Up includes installation guide, manual and phone tech support.
- Scheduled on-site installation assistance available.
- Patented Roll Compensator simplifies roll timing, ensures perfect roll synchronization, eliminates flaking.
- One Cam for Entire Size Range Save money and time for each cam you do not have to stock.
- Chip Purge Line eliminates chip accumulation in roll arms and compensator gears.
- Repeatability is built into each attachment with a positive stop. This feature ensures that the set thread size will be reproduced time after time without variation.
- Penetration (Roll Feed) Rate Quickly Adjusted is easily changed through the flow control valve. This allows rolling of the material as fast as it will flow, maximizing roll life.
- Pitch Diameter Quickly Adjusted by turning an easily accessible adjusting knob.
- Minimizes machine down time for adjustment. Allows you to make within .0002 inches without stopping.
- Equalized Rolling Pressure eliminates side pressure on parts and machine spindles.
The pinch system allows threads to be rolled at a greater distance from the collet and ensures outstanding thread concentricity. The equalized rolling pressure automatically supports the part.
If your application is straight threads, taper pipe threads, knurling or the need to thread roll close to a shoulder then allow CJWinter to match your application with an Air Powered Pinch Style Thread Rolling Attachment today.
CJWinter is the industry leader in thread rolling solutions for CNC, multi-spindle, Swiss and Hydromat® applications. Whether your parts are as tough as stainless steel, or as soft as brass, we are the leading U.S. supplier of thread rolling attachments, thread rolls, and specialty dies. With our new thread roll coatings and proprietary materials, we can even extend your thread roll life. CJWinter is now a licensed Mathread Die Supplier.
For more information visit www.cjwinter.com, or contact CJWinter Machine Technologies 167 Ames Street | Rochester, NY 14611 USA | 800.288.ROLL (7655)| f: 585.429.5095 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org