Press Release Summary:
To help reduce such office-related injuries as eye strain and back/neck pain, Sit-to-Stand Workstation (SKU: ARMSTS) lets users convertÂ sitting desk intoÂ upright standing desk. Solution can be placed on traditional desks without ruining them andÂ offers one-touch height adjustment (16.6 in.) via pneumatic spring. Construction is steel with wood base, there are no pre-set heights, and workspace is provided for notebook, pens, reading materials, etc.
Original Press Release:
StarTech.com Announces First Adjustable Sit-to-Stand Workstation
Sit-to-Stand Workstation offers an adjustable, ergonomic solution for frequent desk users.
Lockbourne, OH – StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced its first Sit-to-Stand Workstation (SKU: ARMSTS), which enables users to convert a traditional sitting desk into an upright standing desk. The Sit-to-Stand workstation offers an easy and cost-effective way to work in comfort, since it can be placed on virtually any traditional desk.
Working in a comfortable and ergonomic manner is essential for reducing eye strain, back and neck pain and other office related injuries. The Sit-to-Stand Workstation is easy to use and easy to integrate into an existing work environment. An advanced pneumatic spring provides effortless movement between sitting and standing positions, so that anyone can work comfortably and adjust the workstation to suit their needs.
“The Sit-to-Stand Workstation gives users and employers a very practical and cost-effective alternative to installing a standing desk. It’s easy to integrate into a conventional, seated work space, without the disruption or expense of replacing your current standard-height desk” said Jordan Hamm, Product Manager for StarTech.com.
Additional features of the Sit-to-Stand Workstation:
· One touch height adjustment – pneumatic spring enables users to turn their desk into a sit-stand workstation, with one touch
· Workstation does not ruin the original desk and can be easily moved
· No pre-set heights
· Large workspace for notebook, pens, reading materials etc.
· For dual-monitor setup, a dual monitor arm (SKU: ARMDUAL) can be mounted on the workstation, or for more dynamic single monitor mounts, a single monitor arm (SKU: ARMSLIM and ARMPIVOT) can be mounted through the built-in grommet hole.
· High-quality steel construction with engineered wood base, keyboard tray and work surface
· 16.6 in. (42 cm) height adjustment
The Sit-to-Stand Workstation is available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Australia, servicing a worldwide market.