Press Release Summary:
Available in both average responding and True RMS models, AT/ATR-FD Series delivers 4–20 mA analog signal proportional to AC current. Aperture with 1.31 in. inside diameter accommodates wire sizes for loads up to 400 A, facilitating feeding of wires through sensing window for easy installation, even in applications with multiple conductors/phase. Mounting on back panel or DIN rail, transducer is compatible with most automation and control systems.
Original Press Release:
New Easy-to-Install AT/ATR-FD Series AC Current Transducer from NK Technologies Accurately Monitors Loads up to 400 Amps
SAN JOSE, CA – NK Technologies introduces the AT/ATR-FD Series Current Transducer. An aperture with a 1.31” inside diameter accommodates wire sizes for loads up to 400 amps – facilitating the feeding of wires through the sensing window for easy installation, even in applications with multiple conductors per phase. The sensor is compact (similar in size to a standard sensor case) and can be easily mounted on a back panel or DIN rail. It is compatible with most automation and control systems
AT/ATR-FD Series features include:
• 4-20mA analog signal proportional to AC current
• Available in both average responding and True RMS models
• Simple and reliable 2-wire loop powered connection
• Choice of 0-200, 300 or 400 amps
• Factory calibrated with 5-year warranty
• DIN rail or panel mount
The AT/ATR-FD Series is ideal for applications such as:
• Monitoring Large Machines: Detect over/under-current conditions before breakdowns occur
• Water Delivery/Treatment: Detect open discharge lines, locate clogged filters and blocked intake to pumps, and measure increased current to show failing bearings or pump impeller cavitation
• Generators: Shed noncritical loads when demand reaches set level
ABOUT NK TECHNOLOGIES
Founded in 1982, NK Technologies designed the first low-cost solid-state current sensing technology that underlies the industry today.
Today, NK Technologies is a leading provider of current sensing, ground fault detection and power monitoring products to the industrial and factory automation markets, with a product portfolio that includes more than 1300 models to satisfy a wide range of specific application needs. As the needs of these markets change, NK Technologies is well positioned to respond with sophisticated new product designs and improved product functionality necessary to meet those applications.
NK Technologies, 3511 Charter Park Drive, San Jose, CA 95136; 800.959.4014; fax: 408.871.7515 firstname.lastname@example.org; www.nktechnologies.com.