Wireless Automated Monitoring from CAS DataLoggers
CHESTERLAND OH – At CAS DataLoggers we offer our signature Accsense Wireless Monitoring and Alarm systems for temperature-critical applications in cold chain storage, process monitoring, industrial cleanrooms and many other applications. Accsense data loggers also monitor other important values including humidity, current/voltage and more. These cloud-based solutions send out email, text message, and phone alarms to multiple designees in the event of unsafe temperatures or other developing conditions. Here are 5 ways the Accsense advantage can protect your business from losing inventory, experiencing process delays, or costly machine failures:
1. Continual Monitoring: This accurate temperature monitoring and alarming solution watches your temperature-sensitive product 24/7, which is especially useful after hours and on weekends. In fact the system can pay for itself by preventing just one disaster and subsequent loss of reputation. Accsense wireless monitoring systems also send out Power or Internet outage notifications in case your business-critical connections fail.
2. High-Precision Accuracy: Our Accsense wireless systems are much more accurate and time-saving compared to taking manual temperature recordings. We have several models of these data loggers which connect to a variety of sensors including thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, digital, pressure and more, providing effortless and dependable online monitoring.
3. Wireless Coverage: Our Accsense wireless systems use internal and external sensors to remotely collect data. These sensor pods can be placed in packing rooms, inside coolers, or installed to monitor heavy machinery, and have a wireless range extending to 250' outdoors and 90' indoors without obstructions. An Accsense B1-06 Wireless Data Logger Gateway with built-in 10/100BaseT Ethernet automatically sends all your data online. Each wireless gateway can support up to 16 sensor pods, which can also act as Repeaters to boost the wireless range even further.
4. Alarming Capability: Configurable alarms constantly monitor all the incoming data and will immediately send out email, text messages or phone warnings whenever a temperature reading or other value suddenly falls out of range. Accsense can also send these alarms to customized phone or email lists. This ensures that whenever your inventory or process is at risk, you'll get a call and text warning the moment it happens--that's the Accsense advantage.
5. Send Your Data to the Cloud: Accsense automatically uploads your data online for storage and analysis, supporting cloud-based real time viewing and reporting. Using a standard web browser, you can sign in anytime to access reports and graphs or modify the system configuration from anywhere an internet connection is available. For example you can quickly download measurement data for offline analysis and grant password-protected, limited access to other designees.
Take advantage of all this advanced functionality today—give our Applications Specialists a call!
For more information on our Accsense Wireless and Wired Monitoring Systems monitoring temperature humidity and more, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026