24VDC-powered LCD Monitors offer brightness of 2,200 nits.
Press Release Summary:
Available from 8.4 in. to 50 in. screen sizes and panel-mount, rack-mount or open frame configurations, 24VDC-powered LCD Monitors come in standard, daylight viewable and sunlight readable options. Featuring analog and digital video inputs such as BNC, S-Video, VGA, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and HD-SDI, unit is designed with resistive, capacitive, P-Cap, IR and SAW touch screens. Suitable for drone and industrial control systems, products come with stainless steel or aluminum enclosures.
Original Press Release:
Largest Selection of 24VDC Industrial-Grade Monitors Available Anywhere
TRU-Vu Monitors, a leading supplier of industrial-grade LCD displays, has expanded their offering to now provide the largest selection of 24VDC-powered LCD monitors and touch screens in the world.
In response to overwhelming demand from industrial, military, commercial, transportation and government clients, TRU-Vu now offers nearly any type of monitor or touch screen for 24VDC operation (and many models for 36VDC as well). This enables clients to integrate the displays into existing DC-powered systems without the need for special line conditioning, transformers or power supplies. The new available models include:
- Screen sizes from 8.4” to 50”
- Standard, Daylight Viewable and Sunlight Readable (up to 2,200 nits brightness)
- Analog and digital video inputs (Composite BNC, S-Video, VGA, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, HD-SDI)
- 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Resistive, Capacitive, P-Cap, IR and SAW touch screens
- ABS, steel, stainless steel or aluminum enclosures
- Standard or NEMA 4X waterproof enclosures
- VESA mount, panel-mount, rack-mount or open frame configurations
- TRU-Tuff treatment for maximum shock & vibration resistance
- Wide range of options
- 3 Year warranty
All of these models can be modified or customized to meet your specific needs. This enables you to get a display which meets your exact requirements.
TRU-Vu 24VDC monitors have been deployed in a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Military planes and helicopters
- Aerial photography and surveys
- Cargo planes
- Roller coasters and amusement park rides
- Police cars
- Fire trucks
- Municipal buses and trains
- Military trucks and other vehicles
- Manufacturing plants
- Pipeline inspection systems
- Security systems
- Marine: Military ships, yachts, tug boats, race boats, fishing vessels, cargo ships
- Harbors and terminals
- Portable security and surveillance systems
- Drone systems
- Industrial control systems
- Offshore oil rigs
The newly expanded line of 24VDC monitors and touch screens ensures that we can provide you with the exact screen size, brightness, resolution and mounting configuration that you need for a successful solution.
About the Company:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc., a leading supplier of LCD displays, provides a wide range of customizable, industrial-grade LCD monitors and touch screens. This includes Sunlight Readable, optically-bonded, medical-grade, open frame, panel mount, waterproof, and standard monitors in sizes from 5.5” to 55”. All are backed by a 3-Year Warranty. All monitors can be customized/modified to meet specific application requirements. TRU-Vu monitors can also be private-labeled with your company's name, logo and unique model number.
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc.
925 E. Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004