We have a fun and informative webinar you won't want to miss: Tips and Tricks Learned Onsite with RLE Experts.
Join us Friday, October 16th, as we discuss all things tech support. Hosted by Eric Kelly, Technical Services Manager and Brian Jones, Firmware Engineer.
Eric and Brian not only field your support calls that come into our offices but also out in the field. This presentation is packed, and we mean packed, with their first hand tips and tricks. They will cover support across ALL FOUR of our product lines, plus our Services division.
Topics of discussion surrounding RLE "Tips & Tricks" include:
- Tech Support Including Firmware Updates, Earth-Ground Loops, Isolated Power
- Tips on Increasing Both Communication with Sensors and Signal Strength
- Cable Troubleshooting: How to Easily Test & Reset Your System Plus Mapping Footages
- How Start Up & Commissioning Creates Peace of Mind
- Why Onsite Training Creates a Safe Learning Environment For Your Techs
- And So Much More!
Date: Friday, October 16th, 2020
Time: 09:00 AM MDT
We look forward to addressing your questions NEXT Friday!