Stratford, Connecticut, March 19, 2020 - Hubbell Water Heaters, a world leader in water heaters and water heating system solutions, has used the occasion of its 100th anniversary to launch a new responsive and user-friendly website, www.hubbellheaters.com.
"The new site embodies the personality and core strengths of Hubbell Water Heaters while remaining true to our heritage," said Scott Barry, Hubbell’s Director of Marketing. “The new Hubbell website has cleaner routes to relevant information and better flow while addressing the needs of new and current customers.”
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users easily navigate the site and find the information and products they need for their water heating solutions.
New features include:
- Dedicated Market Served Landing Pages - dedicated landing pages focused on providing market-specific information and video components, help users find the water heating solution they need for Commercial, Industrial, Defense, Marine, Foodservice, and Special Purpose.
- Product Center - allows visitors to easily navigate products by Market, Application, and Fuel Source, giving users better control to narrow down the specific product(s) they are looking for.
- Rep Locator - simplified and more streamlined.
- Request for Quotes - are now easily requested through a new “Quick Tab System” located at the bottom of every product page making the process easier, faster and more responsive.
- About Us - features a new corporate video and Q&A with Hubbell Heaters CEO, Bill Newbauer III.
Hubbell’s new website will be updated regularly with the latest news, product launches, essential client information, company milestones, and events. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for our quarterly newsletter. For more information on Hubbell Electric Heater Company, please visit www.hubbellheaters.com
About Hubbell Water Heaters
Throughout the world, on land and sea, Hubbell water heaters provide hot water for nearly every application imaginable. Our reputation for carefully engineered, long-lasting equipment is one we intend to keep. As a third-generation, familyowned business, it’s personal. Our heritage is part of our success, even as we continue to adapt to stay ahead of the latest industry trends. After 100 years, we still embrace each new challenge as an opportunity to grow.