New hygienic designed ERD electric cylinders are IP69K, stainless steel and USDA approved.
Tolomatic has just released two new sizes of ERD electric cylinders that are hygienically designed, IP69K rated with an USDA Accepted Equipment Certification for meat (livestock), poultry, and dairy food processing applications.
The new hygienic stainless steel design of ERD electric cylinders offer:
• Thrust capacities to 4500 lbf [20,017 N
• Increased strokes to 39.4 inches [1000 mm
• Increased speed capacities to 57.5 inches [1460.5 mm
• Choice of ball, or roller screws
• Lowest cost stainless steel actuator– with IP69K as standard equipment available out of the catalog with fast delivery
With the expanded force range the ERD can handle the most demanding jobs such as pressing, cutting, chopping and can replace most pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders with excellent efficiency and operating flexibility.
Information on the ERD Electric Cylinders from Tolomatic can be viewed at the link below - http://www.electromate.com/products/series.php?&series_id=105290
Check out the USDA Approval Press Release on YouTube at - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ0ZcTnAFtc&feature=youtube_gdata