LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY - Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding and flat product handling systems is pleased to announce that it is now a North American Distributor of the REINER Ink Jet Coding Systems for marking onto fixed/stationary products.
These excellent German made Coders are available in a variety of sizes to overprint single color non-contact fixed and variable copy such as 1D & 2D Bar Codes, Logos, Time, Count, Lot/Code Nos., etc. Units are portable and need no cords or connections to the Processor during operation. Suitable substrates include lumber, plastics, metal components, cartons, corrugated sheets & cases, glass and various films to provide a simple and very affordable hand held ink jet coding solution.
Units are ideal for both small and medium volume coding applications in such industries as food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, medical device, lumber, contract packaging, chemicals, etc.
- Heavy Duty Molded Construction
- Suitable for marking onto Porous & Non-Porous Products
- Copy downloads via USB Stick or Bluetooth – No PC connection needed
- Adjustable Print Heights
- Uses Simple Windows Based Labeling Software for copy changes
- Includes an easy to use Windows Based Label Software for copy setup
- Uses an affordable disposable Print Head Cartridge available in several colors
Dalemark Industries offers a track record and history of 65 years of experience meeting the needs of the packaging industry with coding and marking systems, labeling machinery, container handling and other related products.