ZeptoMetrix is a life sciences developer and manufacturer of quality control standards and verification panels used in molecular diagnostic testing for infectious diseases.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Buffalo, NY, ZeptoMetrix's products, including its patented NATtrol™ family of products, are used for nucleic acid testing within the diagnostic testing industry. These products are used regularly by clinical testing labs to verify that molecular diagnostic instruments are performing and accurately detecting the presence of specific genetic material within a patient sample. The ZeptoMetrix product portfolio is focused on infectious disease, including gastrointestinal, women's health, hospital acquired infections, and respiratory, including the flu, RSV and Covid, among others.
The acquisition of ZeptoMetrix expands Cole-Parmer’s quality controls and reference standards portfolio and further establishes Cole-Parmer as a leading manufacturer of specialty chemistries and reagents for life sciences research and diagnostic testing. The acquisition represents Cole-Parmer’s second acquisition in the past year and 12th since 2014.
Our growth gives you even more support for your life science applications:
- Quality control and reference standards
- Specialty chemicals and reagents
- PCR and testing equipment
- Laboratory essentials and equipment such as pipettors, balances, centrifuges and baths
- PPE for your safety such as masks, cleaning solutions and hand sanitizers
- Laboratory equipment and consumables
- Peristaltic pumps, pump tubing and other products for your fluid management
- Temperature monitoring instruments for your valuable samples
- Technical expertise from purchasing to beyond the sell
Find everything you need at your fingertips at www.coleparmer.com