Press Release Summary:
The NFPA Annual Conference 2019 will be held at Montage Laguna Beach in Laguna Beach, California on March 5-7. The participants of the conference include leaders from the fluid power industry. The conference includes sessions from Fred Harburg, Barry Lawrence and Jeremy Drury. The session are on diverse topics like how to maximize their leadership impact through authenticity and how to use of Internet of Things in fluid power industry.
Original Press Release:
Fluid Power Industry Set to Gather in Laguna Beach, California for 2019 NFPA Annual Conference
Join the National Fluid Power Association for one of the best opportunities for industry decisionmakers to come together for networking and education. Early Bird registration ends January 1.
Milwaukee, WI - November 13, 2018 — Industry leaders from across the fluid power supply chain will convene at the Montage Laguna Beach in Laguna Beach, California on March 5-7 for the National Fluid Power Association's 2019 Annual Conference.
This year's conference features an expanded general session for more diverse topics and solid takeaways:
- Fred Harburg of the Kellogg School of Management will use his expertise in executive coaching and growth guidance to help attendees identify ways to maximize their leadership impact through authenticity.
- Barry Lawrence of Texas A&M University will provide insights to increase attendees’ understanding of profitability in distribution.
- Jeremy Drury, the vice president of IoT Diagnostics, will bring attendees up to speed on the Internet of Things in fluid power as well as what to consider when developing a strategy for implementation.
- Geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan will go in depth into the current state of global geopolitics, specifically as it relates to free trade, and how it affects businesses.
Because of the diversity of NFPA's members and their reasons for attending the conference, the speakers appeal across the fluid power supply chain and deliver a broad spectrum of insights.
Other conference highlights include golf and off-site tours.
Register for the conference before January 1, 2019 to lock in an Early Bird registration rate.
For more details about the conference, visit http://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/nfpa-annual-conference/.
About the NFPA
NFPA provides a forum for the fluid power industry’s channel partners—manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers and educators. Its U.S. and multinational members work cooperatively in advancing hydraulic and pneumatic technology through the association’s many programs and initiatives.
Katrina Schwarz, Association Marketing Manager
National Fluid Power Association
(414) 778-3356, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org