MiniTool® Software Limited released a new free software – MiniTool uTube Downloader V1.1.1. MiniTool uTube Downloader is a brand new free YouTube downloader app that download audios as wells videos from YouTube.
“We are working to develop a free and no ads YouTube downloader tool that can convert YouTube to MP3, download YouTube videos to watch them at any place without internet,” said Frank, director in MiniTool’s R&D team. “Without additional technology or training, anyone can download videos from YouTube.”
MiniTool uTube Downloader offers four file formats including MP4, MP3, WAV and WebM, and gives users a number of quality options. MiniTool YouTube downloader has an additional feature that downloads subtitles automatically.
Features of MiniTool YouTube Downloader Includes
- Free, no ads and no bundle – MiniTool uTube downloader is a free and no ads app that does not include any additional software
- Unlimited free conversions and downloads – There is no limitation of video download by using this tool
- Multiple files at once – MiniTool YouTube downloader can download up to 10 videos at once
- Full speed download – Although it is a free tool, it will not limit the download speed
- Download audio from YouTube – The free YouTube downloader is able to rip music from YouTube, convert YouTube to MP3, or convert YouTube to WAV
- YouTube playlist converter – Download the whole YouTube playlist to MP3/MP4
- Download subtitles automatically – MiniTool uTube Downloader will download subtitles automatically and save them as .srt files while downloading videos
- Easy to use – It offers a simple and clean interface, making easily download YouTube videos
Download YouTube Videos in Simple Clicks
Paste the URL, select the file format and click Download button. Then, users can watch YouTube videos without connecting to any network.
MiniTool uTube Downloader offers different video and audio formats to choose from.
- WebM (2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p, etc.)
- MP4 (2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p, etc.)
Is It Legal to Download YouTube Videos?
When downloading YouTube videos, users need to comply with YouTube’s Terms of Service.
The words tell: “You cannot download videos unless you see a ‘Download’ or similar link that YouTube displays for that content on the service. You are not allowed to access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content.”
Users can safely download YouTube videos if they download YouTube videos as material for research, criticism, commentary, or teaching.
MiniTool® Software Limited, established in Canada, keeps on the R&D of new products. Right now, MiniTool has released partition management software, data recovery tool, data backup product, mobile recovery software, movie maker and YouTube downloader app.
The excellent performances of such programs attract millions of users all over the world. To know more information about this company and its products, users can visit https://www.minitool.com.