Anoka, Minnesota: Designed and built with their customers in mind, Mate set out to enhance and modernize the user experience to make portal.mate.com the hub of their critical information. The user can manage their tooling library, special shapes, forming tool drawings, purchase history, and service subscriptions all in one convenient mobile-friendly site.
This free, value-added resource is available to all Mate customers through a quick and easy online registration form. Once the account is set up the user will have full access to their entire customer history with Mate. A robust filtering capability helps expedite search and find functions. Located at portal.mate.com, the complete system functions available include:
- View your complete order history of all Mate purchases (not just special shapes and forming tools) with shipment tracking and advanced search
- View and retrieve your special shapes and forming tool drawings
- Reorder or request quotes for previously purchased items in your order history
- Receive email confirmations for orders or RFQs requested
- Improved visibility and search for special shapes, forming tools and press brake tooling engineering drawings with better search and filtering
- Create, save and associate your own tool inventory number against the Mate etch number
- View and download copies of invoices
- Manage your Mate notification subscriptions
- Manage multiple companies information
This new comprehensive cloud-base system went live June 2018 and replaces the older portal at my.mate.com. The new system provides a seamless migration for any customers using the previous system. For more information contact Mate customer service or a Mate sales engineer.
For more information, in USA and Canada call 1-800-328-4492. Outside USA and Canada, call 1-763-421-0230.