Updates include LED lighting, USB charging ports, new paint and trim options, and more
Allentown, PA – Lista will be showcasing its newly revitalized Arlink® 8000 modular workstation at Booth #1431 at the Assembly Show in Rosemont, IL on October 27-29.
The Arlink 8000 offers a Definite Positioning System®, companion storage, electrostatic control, and more. Updates also include:
• New column trim profile designed to increase internal capacity for wire and utility management and hide unsightly wires and hoses
• New paint and trim color options
• High-quality LED overhead lights with exceptional color rendering index
• New light bracket design creating more headroom over the bench top
• LED undershelf lights with multiple mounting options
• Powerbeams in 15-amp and 20-amp and with optional USB charging ports and GFCI outlets
Along with Arlink 8000, Lista will be exhibiting the following: Arlink 7000 all-purpose workbenches and Align adjustable height workstations.
Lista is an ISO 9001 certified global leader in modular storage. Lista offers the industry’s broadest line of storage systems and customized solutions that precisely fit specific needs. For more information visit ListaIntl.com or call 800-722-3020. Customers interested in receiving a quote can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lista Arlink 8000
For more information or additional hi-res images, contact Kristin Schaeffer / Klunk Millan at 610-973-2400.
Storage Workspace Systems
11 Grammes Rd
Allentown, PA 18103