As part of a leading global supplier of "safety solutions", Kee Safety, Ltd., Concord, Ontario, Canada, announces the launching of www.KeeSafety.ca to provide detailed information specific to the company's operations in Canada.
The new website highlights the safety products and systems available from Kee Safety including:
* Collective Fall Protection (e.g. KeeGuard roof edge fall protection railing, and KeeHatch roof hatch railings)
* Personal Fall Protection (e.g. Kee Walk rooftop walkways and KeeLine horizontal lifelines)
* Safety Rail Systems (e.g. Kee Klamp steel and Kee Lite aluminum railing components)
* Safe Access Solutions (e.g. Easi-Dec Solar Platforms and Ladder Accessories)
* Steel-to-Steel Connections (e.g. BeamClamp fasteners and BoxBolt anchor bolts)
* Work Wear (e.g. safety goggles, hard hats, foot protection)
* Accessories (e.g. toe boards, safety gates, grip tape)
The new website also includes sections on Design & Installation Services provided by Kee Safety, documentation of compliance standards (CSA, OHS, and other regulating or certifying bodies), a library to download literature and videos, and Solutions where case studies organized both by Product and Industry can be viewed.
Founded as Kee Klamp in the U.K. in 1934, Kee Safety is a global company with business units in the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Germany, France, United Arab Emirates, Poland, and China. The company has operated in Canada since 1954.
For more information, contact Kee Safety, Ltd. 40 North Rivermede, Units 6-7, Concord, ON L4K 2H3. Toll-free: 877-505-5003. Phone: 905-669-1494. Fax: 905-669-4347. Email: email@example.com. www.KeeSafety.ca.