BURNSVILLE, MN - July 2016 - IBL Technologies, LLC today announced plans to participate in the PHASE 4, Inc. Mini-show Technical conference, scheduled to take place August 9-11, 2016 at TechShop in Chandler, AZ. Jochen Lipp, CEO of IBL Technologies, will be available to demonstrate the redesigned SV260 Economy Vapor Phase Soldering Machine for small series and prototyping.
The SV260 reflow vapor phase soldering machine is perfect for small volume production and offers superior solder quality. It is ideal for development, NPI and prototype production as well as for soldering BGAs and LGAs. Features include:
• Board size up to 300 x 260 x 80 mm
• Table top unit with easy front loading
• Low energy and fluid consumption with two-chamber design and integrated heat exchanger
• Easy operation, solder automatic, program storage
• Live temperature monitoring without high temperature profiler
• Maintenance-free transport system (patented)
• Observation window into process chamber
• 230 Volt operation
IBL Technologies offers a full line of single vapor batch and inline type reflow systems. For more information, visit www.ibl-tech.com.
About RD VaporTech
RD VaporTech, a subsidiary of IBL Technologies, LLC, prides itself on delivering the highest quality highest value vapor phase reflow and rework equipment in the world. With the company’s innovative designs and unsurpassed quality and customer support, R&D VaporTech continues to lead the industry in vapor phase technology. For more information, visit www.rdvaportech.com.
11300 Rupp Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337