Parsippany, NJ, December 15, 2005 - In response to increased demands by employers for highly qualified pump industry job candidates, the Hydraulic Institute (HI) has launched a new interactive job board - HI Career Headquarters (HQ).
By visiting "Career HQ" on the HI web site, www.pumps.org
HI envisions that this site will be a resource for both pump companies and a wide range of other employers seeking unique talent and expertise. Pump manufacturers and key suppliers to the pump industry such as manufacturers of motors, seals, instrumentation and controls, pump systems integrators, bearings, instrumentation and controls and software companies will all benefit. The site will also be useful to a wide variety of pump users, covering all market sectors that use pumps, as well engineering consulting and A&E firms. HI envisions that the site will be used to fill all levels of positions in such areas as: engineering, marketing, manufacturing, procurement, R&D, administration and all levels of management. Employers will also be able to post co-op and intern jobs at lower fees.
Advantages to employers using HI Career Headquarters include:
* Targeted advertising exposure - Job listings will be seen by an exclusive audience of pump industry professionals.
* Easy online job management - Employers can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, edit information, renew or discontinue postings and even make payments online.
* Resume searching access - With a paid job listing employers can search the database of resumes and proactively contact candidates as well as use an automatic notification system to receive e-mail when new resumes match their criteria.
* Build company awareness among qualified professionals - Along with each job posting, employers can provide information about their company and links to their web site.
* Competitive pricing - Employers can post jobs at the new HI Career HQ for minimal cost, and package pricing is available for companies that wish to post multiple positions over time.
Job Seekers can take advantage of the following benefits and new features:
* Employment Focus - Job seekers with pump and pumping systems expertise, and those who seek employment in the industry will find the most employment opportunities available at HI Career HQ.
* Easy Job Posting - Job seekers can post resumes in a variety of job categories making the site extremely valuable to a variety of organizations in need of individuals with pump and pumping system expertise, or who are seeking opportunities in the industry.
* Saved Jobs - Job seekers can quickly save jobs to a folder in their account to apply to at their convenience.
* Notify Me & RSS Capability - Job seekers will be able to receive new job notifications either by e-mail or RSS feed.
The Hydraulic Institute is the largest association of pump manufacturers in North America. HI was established in 1917 and is a global authority on pumps and pumping systems. The Institute is a leading source of standards, guidelines, education, pump systems energy savings resources and now industry career opportunities. Visit www.pumps.org