Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
HI Announces 2016 Technical Meeting and events for June 27-30.
Press Release Summary:
Apr 11, 2016 - Hydraulic Institute (HI) will host its 2016 Technical Meeting in Indianapolis, IN from June 27–30. Consisting of industry sessions, briefings, workshops, outings, and more, this event provides collaborative opportunity for HI committee members toÂ offer their expertise and assist in creating HI standards, technical guidelines, guidebooks, and educational content. Specific events include, but are not limited to, pump knowledge workshop and full-day intake design (CFD focus) meeting.
Original Press Release
The Hydraulic Institute 2016 Technical Meeting Begins June 27, 2016
Press release date: Apr 06, 2016
The 2016 Technical Meeting will serve as a collaborative opportunity for HI committee members to provide their expertise and assist in creating HI standards, technical guidelines, guidebooks, and educational content. Discounted registration is extended to eligible Young Engineers who are encouraged to attend to learn from pump experts while assisting in the development of highly recognized standards.
The meeting will include the following industry sessions, briefings, workshops, outings and more:
• Intake Design (CFD Focus) full-day meeting
• Educational Marketing Steering Committee
• Technical Affairs & Department of Energy Regulations Briefing
• Pump Knowledge Workshop – Power Conditioning & Measurement Requirements Specified in the DOE Test Procedure
• Standards Development Procedures & Leadership Workshop
• Networking Event – Baseball Outing & Dinner: Indianapolis Indians vs. Gwinnet Braves
For complete details and to register, visit www.pumps.org/16Technical. For updates on the HI Technical Meeting, search the hashtag #HITechnical16 on Twitter or contact Mary Silver at 973.267.9700 x117 or by email at meetings@Pumps.org.
About the Hydraulic Institute: Advancing the pump manufacturing industry by becoming the world’s resource for pumping solutions by:
• Addressing Pump Systems
• Developing Standards
• Expanding Knowledge and Resources
• Educating the Marketplace
• Advocating for the Industry
For more information on the Hydraulic Institute, visit www.Pumps.org.
Don't miss the latest news!