Since 2013, we have set out to elevate our safety performance. We have implemented the following:
- Incorporated Buy-in from all layers of the workforce and of management, up to and including the CEO.
- Formed a safety committee consisting of various positions throughout the company.
- Increased training in all aspects of safety.
- Expansive on-boarding of new hires.
- Perform comprehensive shop and field audits.
- MSHA and OSHA training and refreshers
- Daily Safety huddles.
Our Mod Rate over the past 5 years has trended downwards as follows:
Effective Date Experience Modification Factor
5/1/17 1 .965
Our Safety Core Values:
- Nothing we do is worth getting hurt.
- Safety can be managed and risks can be controlled.
- Every accident should have been prevented.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Safe behavior is a condition of employment.