To Our Valued Partners,
We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and continually assessing its impact on our employees, operations, continuity of our supply chain, and our ability to meet your filling system and service needs. We remain committed to the safety of our employees, communities, and service to our customers.
We have taken all steps necessary, per state and federal law, to ensure uninterrupted service. To date, none of our parent company’s 34 locations have been curtailed or closed due to the coronavirus, and we have not experienced any service disruptions.
We are working diligently to minimize disruption to our daily business activities.
Here are some of the preventive measures we have taken:
- We have limited non-critical personnel and visitors to our facility. Please contact us to review your request for a visit.
- We have deployed virtual technology to connect with customers and suppliers.
- We are minimizing meetings of 10 people or more based on need.
- We have placed travel restrictions on all international and domestic travel.
- We have implemented an emergency response program based on CDC guidelines and internal needs to maintain proper cleanliness.
- We are in contact with our suppliers daily to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Critical travel by ProSys employees will be reviewed by management on a case-by-case basis.
- Service of our customers’ needs is considered critical and will continue as scheduled.
We are committed to ensuring that our Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Emergency Response plans are reviewed, updated, and tested regularly. We are confident that your company shares our commitment to measures that will help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and help keep our people and communities safe. If you have any questions, please contact your account manager.
Donald W. Sonntag
ProSys Division Manager