Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Communication Systems & Equipment
Wireless Broadband System suits high-interference deployments.
Press Release Summary:
Jul 31, 2014 - With frequency range of 5,150–5,970 MHz, ePMP™ Force 100 can be deployed as subscriber module that can connect to any ePMP access point, as well as peer nodes in point-to-point deployment configurations. Unit features 25 dBi antenna gain with 30 dBm transmit power, 150 Mbps throughput, and 128-bit AES encryption.Â Solution contains ePMP v2.1 software, which provides eCommand to plan, provision, and monitor network, and eFortify, which allows platform to recognize and react to external interference.
Original Press Release
Cambium Networks Launches ePMP(TM) Force 100 to Enhance Performance Range in High-Interference Deployments
Press release date: Jul 29, 2014
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., -- Cambium Networks ™, a global leading provider of wireless broadband solutions, today announced the release of the ePMP Force 100, a high-gain integrated subscriber solution. The ePMP Force 100 contains Cambium Networks' latest ePMP software release 2.1 that includes enhancements to Cambium Networks' eFortify™ and eCommand™ software solutions.
The ePMP Force 100 can be deployed as a subscriber module that can connect to any ePMP access point, as well as peer nodes in point-to-point deployment configurations. Service providers who already have the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio in their networks have the option of purchasing the ePMP Dish separately to enhance throughput and increase deployment range. Key features of the ePMP Force 100:
- Frequency availability: 5150 – 5970MHz
- Security: 128-bit AES encryption (CCMP mode)
- Peak gain: 25 dBi antenna gain with 30 dBm of transmit power
- Round Trip Latency: 6 ms (flexible frame mode), 17 ms (GPS Sync mode)
- Throughput: 150 Mbps of real user data
eCommand improvements include:
- New graphical user interface (GUI) with online help
- Enhanced statistics and metrics to monitor and troubleshoot the network
- Automatic channel selection based on best channel available across accessible spectrum
- Option to operate with carrier sense enabled or disabled to optimize system RF performance
The ePMP Force 100 is the latest addition to the ePMP platform launched in October 2013, which includes:
- ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio
- ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio
- ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio
- ePMP 1000 Sector Antenna
- ePMP 1000 Reflector Dish
Download the product spec sheet: ePMP Force 100
Download release 2.1: ePMP Software
Read the blog post: Our Ally is the Force
Web Site: http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/?utm_campaign=pr_2_4ghz_epmp_april_2014_yejskd