Product News: Software
Test Management Software supports release/sprint cloning.
Press Release Summary:
June 2, 2014 - Available as download or SaaS, Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6 can clone entire release/sprint of any project into any other project, including all requirements, test cases, mappings, execution cycles, and assignments. This enables project teams to optimize consistency in organization, planning, and assignments from one release to another. Program also includes Zephyr Query Language for advanced searching, and ability to track estimated execution time and actual execution time on per test case basis.
Original Press Release
Zephyr Elevates Agile Testing with Productivity Enhancements in Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6
Press release date: May 21, 2014
London and Dusseldorf, CA – Zephyr, the industry’s fastest growing provider of real-time test management software, today announced at The National Software Testing Conference and Iqnite Conference Europe the latest version of their award winning Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6. This new release delivers on many key customer requests as well as brings innovation in the way agile testing teams plan and kickoff release cycles. Zephyr’s test management solutions are used by more than 2700 global customers to test business and mission critical software. Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6 demonstrates Zephyr’s commitment to helping project teams’ drive down costs, gain real-time visibility and release higher quality software.
• Further extending its leadership in real-time test management, Zephyr today announced general availability of Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6.
• Available for download as well as SaaS, the release introduces unique productivity capabilities with release/sprint cloning, enhanced access to testing data via the new advanced search mechanism and better planning tools with time tracking.”
• Additional features also available in this release include; custom field searches, importing testcases from local machines and a Linux installer.
• Join Zephyr for a webinar on May 27, 2014 to learn about Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6. More details here.
“Listening to our customer needs and reacting to them is our number one priority,” says Sanjay Zalavadia, VP of Client Services for Zephyr. “As project teams make the transition to a more agile way of testing, Zephyr’s solutions are engineered to help them in that transformational journey.”
Estimated execution time and actual execution time can now be tracked on a per testcase basis. Project teams that need to keep track of how long a particular test execution cycle will take can do so from a planning perspective. Actual execution time totals can provide quantifiable data on how long an execution cycle took. This data can also be exported in custom reports.
An entire release/sprint of any project can be cloned into any other project, including all its requirements, testcases, mappings, execution cycles, assignments, defect mappings, attachments etc. Project teams achieve major time and effort savings across all stages of a release/sprint while improving consistency in organization, planning and assignments from one release to another.
Advanced Search and ZQL
Enhanced search results with a new query language (Zephyr Query Language) makes advanced searching more powerful and flexible. Auto-completion in query creation provides greater flexibility in performing more detailed and complex searches and exporting.
Availability & Pricing
• Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.6 is available now. For more information contact email@example.com.
• The free connector is available on the Atlassian Marketplace for full 2-way integration with JIRA 5.x/6.x.
• Available: SaaS and OnPremise
• Pricing: Starts as low as $96 a month per user
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a hold of the self upgrader module
Zephyr is a leading provider of on-demand, real-time enterprise test management solutions, offering innovative applications, seamless integrations and unparalleled, real-time visibility into the quality and status of software projects. Zephyr products are the fastest growing agile test management products in the world, with more than 2700 global customers in 75 countries. Their feature rich products address today’s dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in Newark, CA with offices in Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.