Product News: Cleaning Products & Equipment
SuperVac Vortex Sweeper comes with Isuzu NPR Gas chassis.
Press Release Summary:
February 23, 2017 -
Using 31 HP Kohler liquid cooled fuel injected engine, Vortex Sweeper has dump height of 77 in. and 4.8 cu yd hopper. Made of C12 stainless steel, unit comes with high capacity hopper intake screen and built-in dual rear hopper strobe lights. Sweeper separates dump and screen cleanout doors, product dump door is made of dual hydraulic cylinders with adjustable door hinges. Vortex is available with 159, 93 and 66 gal capacity.
Original Press Release
Schwarze Industries Announces the Enhanced SuperVac Vortex Sweeper.
Press release date: February 21, 2017
Schwarze Industries, the premier manufacturer of parking lot, street sweepers and road patching equipment, introduced an enhanced version of its SuperVac Vortex sweeper.
The new Vortex adopts many of the features from the, newly redesigned, SuperVac Gale Force and the, highly acclaimed, SuperVac Updraft. The new design combines both performance and capacity at a value added price point.
The redesigned SuperVac Vortex builds on the Schwarze portfolio of parking lot sweeper products. Its redesign follows in the path of the high performance SuperVac Gale Force and includes the following features:
- 31 HP Kohler liquid cooled fuel injected engine * Dump height over 6 feet (77”)
- Heavy chain intake baffle (Slows debris as it enters hopper)
- 4.8 cubic yard hopper
- C12 stainless steel hopper standard
- High capacity hopper intake screen
- Separate dump and screen cleanout doors
- Screen cleanout door fitted with a lever to open and prop door from ground level.
- Dump door has dual hydraulic cylinders and sequenced to open before hopper lift
- Adjustable dump door hinges (Always a perfect and even fit of the door)
- Built-in dual rear hopper strobe lights.
- An optional shroud with sound attenuating foam inner liner. (Also doubles as a billboard for your business)
- Up to 159 gallon water capacity - 93 gallon standard, with a 66 gallon option.
The SuperVac Vortex features the Isuzu NPR Gas chassis, with a highly maneuverable, 109" wheelbase.
“The new enhanced SuperVac Vortex is a perfect blend of functionality and affordability and continues our commitment to the customer to innovate and advance our products” says Jim Adair, Director of Product Management at Schwarze.
The SuperVac Vortex began shipping in February 2017.
For forty-three years in the street sweeping business, Schwarze Industries has been committed to providing an exceptional level of customer support. Schwarze Industries offers one of the most comprehensive sweeper lines in the sweeping business, including models for parking area cleaning, industrial sweeping, mall and shopping center sweeping, airport runway sweeping, street sweeping, milling cleanup, stormwater runoff (PM-10) management and a complete line of velocity pothole patchers. For additional information visit the Schwarze® website at www.schwarze.com.
Schwarze Industries, Inc.
1055 Jordan Rd. ,
Huntsville, AL 35811