Product News: Software
Software Suite helps backup data on corporate computers.
Press Release Summary:
February 16, 2009 - DriveClone v6.01 Suite includes email notification of backup/restore success, data shredder which meets U.S. Defense standard, and iSCSI Initiator for access to large capacity iSCSI storage in restoration. Program features RAID and VMware support and allows users to restore computer system from scratch, even without previously installed OS. While Snapshot monitors changes on hard drive sectors, users can restore data to different OSs or dissimilar hardware with Universal Restore.
Original Press Release
FarStone Releases Powerful DriveClone Suite v6.01 with 100% RAID Compatibility, and User-Friendly Centralized Administration Console. Back up Corporate Computers with a Peace of Mind!
Press release date: January 28, 2009
- RAID Support -RAID0/1/5/10/JBOD. Support almost all Raid systems on market
- VMware Support -Save the complete backup image to VMWare disk
- Win-PE engine -100% compatibility to existing hardware and future new hardware
- E-mail Notification: Receive an email regarding the success or fail of your backup.
- Rapid Restore: One-click restoration of backed up data to your original destination
- Cold Backup: Outside Windows, use Complete backup and Incremental backup in any environment
- Post and Pre Commands: Execute commands before or after your virus scans automatically per schedule or manually
- Data Shredding: This unique feature meets the standard for U.S Defense Dept. and it allows you to completely wipe out your hard drive
- ISCSI Initiator: This feature is exclusive to DriveClone Suite and allows you to restore backed up data stored iSCI storage
- Administrative Features: Centrally manage a group or single computer, access your data from a remote location, use PXE boot and recovery support Other distinguished and popular features:
- Snapshot - constantly monitors changes on hard drive sectors and provides non-stop protection; thus allowing users to instantly restore in case of unforeseen catastrophes
- Universal Restore - allows users to restore to different operating systems or even to dissimilar hardware
- Incremental backup - backs up only files or sectors that have been changed since the last backup, saving both time and space
- Pre-OS recovery environment - in case the PC system doesn't boot, users can restore their system simply by clicking the spacebar
- Easy-to-use interface - "Free of distractions and easy to navigate" says Erik Eckel of TechRepublic
- Bare metal restore - users may restore a computer system from scratch, even without a previously installed operating system Pricing and Availability:
DriveClone Suite 6.01 includes: DriveClone Pro 6.01 is priced at $59.99, DriveClone Server 6.01 priced at $599; DriveClone Workstation 6.01 priced at $79.99, and DriveClone Enterprise Server priced at $699; available through local resellers or at www.farstone.com. About FarStone Technology
FarStone Technology, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is a pioneer in continuous data protection, disaster recovery and storage management. FarStone Technology provides consumers, home offices, and businesses with technologically advanced and easy-to-use backup recovery, disk imaging, system snapshot, cloning, and bare-metal restore software and solutions. Media Contact