Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Single-Brake Electric Chain Hoist offers dual-speed option.
Press Release Summary:
April 15, 2014 - Available hook mounted or with hand-pushed, hand-geared, or motorized trolley, NECH hoist features upper and lower limit switches, lifetime lubricated gears and bearings, as well as heavy-duty, wear-resistant, electro galvanized, zinc-plated Grade 80 load chain. Body is sealed for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments. Along with H4 Duty Cycle (~30 min/hr max run time, 300 max starts/hr), series has ¼–35 ton standard capacity range.
Original Press Release
Dual-Speed Single-Brake Hoist Now Available
Press release date: April 11, 2014
Dania Beach, FL. – ACI Hoist & Crane (www.acihoist.com), manufacturer of top-quality hoists, rigging, crane components and more, today introduced a dual-speed option on their NECH series single-brake electric hoists. This hoist is available hook mounted or with a hand-pushed, hand-geared or motorized trolley.
Standard features of the NECH hoist (available at www.acihoist.com/nech.html) include:
• Capacity Range: 1/4 to 35 Ton in stock. Higher capacities available upon request.
• H4 Duty Cycle (Max. Run Time ~30 min./hr., 300 max starts/hr.)
• Upper & lower limit switches.
• Lifetime lubricated gears and bearings
• Heavy Duty, wear-resistant, electro galvanized, zinc-plated Grade 80 load chain.
• Sealed body suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments.
• High performance mechanically and electrically interlocked contactor.
• ACI Hoist & Crane can customize this hoist to your specific needs. Contact us to find out how.
About ACI Hoist & Crane ACI Hoist & Crane manufactures top-quality hoists, rigging, crane components, and more. We provide a wide selection of lifting solutions for an array of applications. From heavy-duty electric wire rope hoists, to rugged come along, ACI’s equipment is durable and versatile. Every product is tested and certified prior to shipment to the highest safety standards and requirements of CMAA, ASME, NFPA & OSHA.. Please visit www.acihoist.com to learn more about us.