Product News: Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Signal Interface IC supports single and dual capacitive sensors.
Press Release Summary:
August 31, 2012 - Primarily intended for MEMS-based pressure sensor modules, 16-bit Model MAS6512 uses ratiometric AD-converter principle employing delta-sigma conversion technique. Resolution of ADC is 14-bits. IC includes internal temperature sensor, clock oscillator, and 256-bit EEPROM calibration memory. Available in 4 x 4 x 0.75 in. QFN-16 package as well as wafers or dies, unit operates from supply voltages of 1.8-3.6 V with current consumption of 1.9-28 µA.
Original Press Release
MAS6512 - Capacitive Sensor Signal Interface IC
Press release date: August 23, 2012
· Single and Differential Capacitive Sensors
· Sensor Offset and Gain Adjustment
· Changing Capacitance Range 2pF...30pF
· Internal Offset Capacitance
· External Capacitance up to 40pF (or higher using external clock)
· Resolution 14 bit (OSR=4096, D
· Internal Clock Oscillator
· On Chip Temperature Sensor -40
· Low Voltage Operation 1.8 V...3.6 V
· Low Supply Current: 1.9 µA...28 µA
· Conversion Time 5.8ms...82.6ms (12Hz...173Hz)
· 16-bit RatiometricDS CDC
· Internal 256-bit EEPROM Calibration Memory MAS6512 is available in a QFN-16 4x4x0.75 package as well as tested wafers or dies in waffle pack. For further information and samples please contact Micro Analog Systems Oy.