Product News: Software
Public Safety App enables unrestricted mobility.
Press Release Summary:
August 21, 2012 - Intended for first responders, Tyler Public Safety iPadÂ® app delivers mission-critical computer aided dispatch and records management system access. Program aids real-time situational awareness and officer safety with bi-directional incident and call-data linking first responders, dispatchers, and administrators. In addition to touch and swipe features and real-time mapping, app offers silent messaging, live chatting, and hands-free operation through native dictation technology.
Original Press Release
Tyler Technologies' First iPad® App Expands Mobility of Its Tyler Public Safety Solution
Press release date: August 16, 2012
· Familiar touch and swipe features for a rich user experience
· Real-time mapping connects first responders to dispatchers
· Silent messaging and live chatting for real-time communication
· Hands-free operation through native dictation technology
· Native camera integrates multi-media evidence collection "Tyler believes that tablet technology will transform the way first responders and official access information and respond to activity in the field, and the Tyler Public Safety iPad app is at the forefront of providing this technology," said Brett Cate, president of Tyler's Local Government Division. "This app is truly a game changer providing mission-critical CAD and RMS functionality to first responders all backed by Tyler's perpetual license philosophy so clients will continuously benefit from updates to the applicaton at no additional cost to the client." The city of Bartow, Fla., is the first beta tester for the app. Bartow is the county seat of Polk County and has approximately 17,000 residents. Visit Booth #1504 to see the Tyler Public Safety iPad app in action at the APCO International 78 Annual Conference & Expo in Minneapolis or visit www.tylertech.com/TPSMobileApp About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools, and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler's client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of "America's Best Small Companies" four times in teh last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.