Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Peristaltic Pumps support flow rates from 0.001-1,500 mL/min.
Press Release Summary:
December 11, 2012 - Comprising control unit, interchangeable tethered pump head, cartridge/cassette, and sample tubing, Harvard Peristaltic Pumps feature remote controlled design, making them suitable for use in incubators and fume hoods. Pre-programmed profiles are provided for Constant Flow, Flow Ramps, Pulsatile Flow, and Concentration Based Fluid Delivery. Units will automatically rotate at proper speed for tube selection and flow rate chosen. Communication with external devices is achieved through 15-pin I/O.
Original Press Release
NEW Harvard Peristaltic Pumps
Press release date: December 5, 2012
• Remote-controlled design and sealed pump head make this pump ideal for use in incubators and fume hoods
• Interchangeable pump heads allow for economical ease of use over a broad flow rate range
• Easy to use with pre-programmed profiles for Constant Flow, Flow Ramps, Pulsatile Flow, and Concentration Based Fluid Delivery
• A library of tubing sizes stored in the pump’s memory minimizes setup time
The Harvard Peristaltic Pumps consist of a control unit, tethered pump head, cartridge/cassette and some sample tubing. The pump can deliver solutions over a range of flow rates from 0.001 to 1,500 ml/min depending on the pump head used.
The pump will automatically rotate at the proper RPM for the tube selection and flow rate chosen. To further increase the accuracy, Harvard Peristaltic Pumps offer a rapid calibration routine to further optimize flow accuracy by entering a measured volume of fluid collected.
The Harvard Peristaltic Pumps have advanced user options and other capabilities, including:
• Remote initiated start/stop times
• Communication with external devices through 15-pin I/O
• Constant pressure through BNC
• Single channel or combined channel mode for setting flow rate
• Timed Dispense: dispenses for a fixed time at a set flow rate.
• Volume Dispense: dispenses a fixed volume
• Foot switch control option
• Analog control option
• Bi-directional delivery
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.